We target to build a society where technology and the environment coexist pleasantly.
Ana-Data has a business approach that aims to develop a sustainable environment with a commitment to the following principles:
- Highest resource productivity and proper life cycle management.
- Proper economical regulations and taxation policies.
- Keeping the biodiversity undisturbed and protected.
- Ensuring integrity and confidentiality of data we collect.
- Assurance that our operations will not affect the ecology negatively.
- Assurance that all our staffs are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- Minimize the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- Influencing partners, clients, and suppliers with our Sustainability Policy, and encouraging them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- Minimize our use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double siding all paper used, and identifying opportunities to reduce waste. As far as possible arrange for the reuse or recycling of office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Reducing the energy consumption of office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment and good housekeeping.
Our Commitment & Scope
We are committed to follow the below mentioned, to craft a better world for the generations to come. These policies are applicable to all the staffs and the events we organize.
- Respect to the laws of every country and we make sure that our policies and processes are in line with the applicable law.
- Stay compliant with all applicable regulations and codes of practice.
- Our leaders ensure that all the staffs are aware of the sustainable policy and they are implementing and improving it.
- Even with a limited influence over our clients, partners, and suppliers, we ensure that they are aware of the sustainability policy and encouraging them to adopt a valuable sustainable policy.
- Assurance that our processes minimize the sustainability impact on the office and transportation facilities.
- We respect the human rights and do not tolerate forced and child labour.
- Run & Win the business and new clients with good impression and reputation.
- Demonstrate green credentials, reduce costs and wastages, and ensure legislative awareness and compliance.
We minimize the impacts in the field of energy, water, air quality and waste:
- No equipment or machine are kept running beyond the need.
- Installation of water treatment plant and negligible the unwanted usage of water.
- No emission of gases that pollute the environment and compromises the air quality.
- Dumping of E-waste is minimized and done with proper precautions.
Giving the community and youngsters the proper recognitions and social events
- We provide the talented youngsters with offers and internships that can cherish the globe in a better way.
We influence our partners, vendors, and clients to build a strategical sustainability policy and implement them.
- Our partner and customers are compliant with the law and regulation that they are obliged to.
We engage ourselves to come up with more innovative approaches to improve the sustainability policy.
- We will externally report our policies and progress every year.
- We have our management review conducted quarterly or half-yearly.
- We have our internal team to review and improve our processes every year.