At Ana-Data, collaboration and innovation are at the heart of our culture. We foster an environment where teamwork and open communication are encouraged, and where ideas are welcomed from every corner of our organization. With a focus on continuous learning and improvement, we empower our employees to push the boundaries of what’s possible and drive real results for our clients. Join us and become part of a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation.
With a focus on employee growth and development, we offer opportunities to work on cutting-edge projects, collaborate with industry experts, and gain hands-on experience with the latest technologies. Our supportive culture and commitment to learning make us a great place to build your career and achieve your professional goals. Join us and see how far you can go.
At Ana-Data, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We strive to create a workplace culture that values and recognizes our employees’ contributions and achievements. We understand that employee recognition and rewards are important motivators that help us attract, retain, and engage top talent. We offer a range of employee recognition and rewards programs that are designed to celebrate our employees’ achievements and encourage them to perform at their best.
At Ana-Data, we are committed to providing our employees with learning and professional development opportunities that enable them to reach their full potential. We believe that investing in our employees’ growth and development is key to our success. We offer a range of learning and professional development opportunities that are tailored to our employees’ needs and career goals. Our programs include Training Programs, Mentoring & Coaching, Career Development, Certification Reimbursement
H1B Visa Sponsorship for IT/Software Professionals
Ana-Data is inviting applications for H1B sponsorship for FY 2023 and looking for IT/Software professionals with 5 to 10 years of experience for USA relocation.
Requirement: Software Engineers with experience in any of the following area:
1. Technical People
Software Developers,Programmer Analyst, Technical Experts, Architects
2. Enterprise Technologies
• Experience with Big Data Technologies, Spark, Spark Streaming, Hive, HDFS, MapReduce, HadoopBatch streaming/processing, HBase, Cassandra
• Expert with one or more business intelligence/reporting/dash-boarding tool like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Oracle DB etc
• Developer/Solution Architect certification from AWS/Azure/GCP
• Cloud native development – Microservice, API Gateway, Serverless Computing, Big Data Analytic in hybrid cloud.
• Experience with SQL/NoSQL DB and cloud-based object stores.
3. Domain Experience
eCommerce, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Telecommunication.
4. Fullstack Java programming expertise
Java/J2EE, Python, .Net core, C/C++ etc.
Ability to qualify for the H1B work visa you must have:
• A 4 year bachelor’s degree, or a higher level degree (such as masters) from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum hands-on IT work experience of 4 to 6 years in a highly technical and fast paced environment
• Willing to travel to USA in OCT 2021 and travel anywhere within USA to support client projects