Innovation is key to our success and we practice it in everything we do. With substantial resources at our fingertips such as innovative workspaces, virtual meeting technology – not to mention a collection of diverse and smart minds – our sessions are both stimulating and effective. The result? Creative, out-of-the-box ideas.
A career at Ana-Data empowers you to customize a career that works for you. We offer challenging work, meaningful development opportunities, and flexibility that’s hard to match. Above all, our work culture is built on the smart, likable people we surround ourselves with. Broaden your skills. Broaden your career.
We encourage our people to use all of their resources and talents to reach their full potential at Ana-Data. And when our people show us what they’ve got, we recognize and reward them. Along with traditional compensation and our competitive benefits package, we offer flexibility and variable pay to eligible employees.
An investment in your learning and development is an investment in our people and our clients, so we don’t cut corners. Your learning and development are one of our priorities. At our firm, it’s part of a culture where we help you develop new skills and we take pride in your accomplishments as much as we do our own.
H1B Visa Sponsorship for IT/Software Professionals
Ana-Data is inviting applications for H1B sponsorship for FY 2022 and looking for IT/Software professionals with 5 to 10 years of experience for USA relocation.
Requirement: Software Engineers with experience in any of the following area:
1. Technical People
Software Developers,Programmer Analyst, Technical Experts, Architects
2. Enterprise Technologies
• Experience with Big Data Technologies, Spark, Spark Streaming, Hive, HDFS, MapReduce, HadoopBatch streaming/processing, HBase, Cassandra
• Expert with one or more business intelligence/reporting/dash-boarding tool like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Oracle DB etc
• Developer/Solution Architect certification from AWS/Azure/GCP
• Cloud native development – Microservice, API Gateway, Serverless Computing, Big Data Analytic in hybrid cloud.
• Experience with SQL/NoSQL DB and cloud-based object stores.
3. Domain Experience
eCommerce, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Telecommunication.
4. Fullstack Java programming expertise
Java/J2EE, Python, .Net core, C/C++ etc.
Ability to qualify for the H1B work visa you must have:
• A 4 year bachelor’s degree, or a higher level degree (such as masters) from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum hands-on IT work experience of 4 to 6 years in a highly technical and fast paced environment
• Willing to travel to USA in OCT 2021 and travel anywhere within USA to support client projects
Full Stack .net Developer with Finance
Ana-Data is seeking qualified Full Stack .net Developer with Finance for SC location. Your success is our goal, if you are qualified, apply for this winning career.
- Full Stack .net Developer with Finance
- New York City, NY
- Full time to Ana-Data/Long term
- Skype interview
- Exclusive & 100% closable
Over 8 years of experience in Full stack .net development, strong in .net, C#, .net core, SQL, financial background. This is for Windows development however someone with web application development and right attitude to learn will be preferred. This is 50% .net and 50% SQL role.
Excellent communication is required for this role
AWS/Amazon Connect Specialist
Ana-Data is seeking qualified AWS/Amazon Connect Specialist for NYC location. Your success is our goal, if you are qualified, apply for this winning career.
- AWS/Amazon Connect Specialist
- 100% remote/EST zone
- Skype interview
10+ years of experience building call center / collaboration / telephony platforms in a or On-Premises environment, particularly building application integration capabilities for CRM/ WFM platforms. Serverless development experience including complex integrations with Amazon Lex, Lambda, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis and Dynamo DB
At least 5 years of experience as a contact center technology architect, enterprise IT Architect or senior contact center software develop engineer working with leading contact center technology platforms and applications, such as Ayaya, Cisco, Genesys, Verint, NICE, Salesforce, etc.
Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Connect
This is SME role
IT Project Manager
Ana-Data is seeking qualified IT Project Manager for CO location. Your success is our goal, if you are qualified, apply for this winning career.
- IT Project Manager
- Denver, CO
- Prefer Local
- Skype interview
- Hybrid work(onsite/remote)
- Over 9 years of IT project management, reporting, change Management. Govt/State/County/Federal background is nice to have